The Silver Retainer offers you a more comprehensive package.
This package can help form an integral mechanism tool to assist with your everyday health & safety requirements.
The Silver Retainer offers a wide range of services for a minimal annual fee helping to save you money.
Membership will entitle you to competent assistance for the timescale of the retainer which will assist with fulfilling and meeting the requirements of accreditation organisations such as CHAS, Construction Line, SMAS, Safe Contractor, etc.
The Silver Retainer Includes:
- Named Competent Person which may be used for Tenders, Accreditations, PQQ’s & Applications
- Telephone / Electronic Advisory Service
- Health & Safety Policy, Environmental Policy & Equal Opportunities Policy Annual Review (Usually From £340.00)
- 15% Discount on policy documents
- Up to 25% discount on training courses such as manual handling, asbestos awareness etc. We offer both classroom and online learning options.
- Verbal Assistance in reporting of accidents / incidents to the enforcing authority
- Accidents / Incidents investigated and recommendations to prevent recurrence (Verbal Assistance Only)